My Care Beauty

  Thinning hair ,: René Furterer uses essantial oils ,plant extracts and nutrients to  combat the sudden thinning of hair   
         

LISSEA smoothing care smooths and nourishes unruly, frizzy hair with natural ingredients that restore hair’s health and radiance. 


                                                                       


 I really love all the products of Mary Cohr ,I used when I studied beauty ,than when I worked and even in my beauty center ,It's one of my favourvite skin care with essential oils 


Help calm skin irritation 

Following hair remover 

Sunburn
During Travel or sport exercice
 

                                                                     

            Chocolate Facial Mask  : I love ,love , love this mask , because I can eat the chocolate too during the application  hahahahawell let me tell u about the benefits of chocolate for face and body too  Chocolate is high in anti-oxidants It hydrates your skin and gives radiance It's one of the best ways to relax the body and face 




Essential Oils : we know how much benefits has the essential oils for face like E.O lavander for insomnia and stress, E.O pepper mint for headache ,
E.O rose ,tea tree ,ylan-ylan for skin 





Comments